gold confetti

Monday, September 28, 2020

National Son and Daughter Days

Hi all- my blogs have been sporadic and sparse lately for a couple of reasons. One, life is busy as usual (2 daughters in Cheer and 3 in school is no joke!)..... And also, my computer is still broken down and Apple isn’t opening it’s doors ‘til Covid slows down (which, I guess since they just recently proved the season flu is 10x more lethal than Covid, I’m hoping is any day now, but who even knows anymore! Btw- Mr. Fauci himself confirmed that, so if you don’t know what I’m talking about, go look it up!). My Mac needs to be unscrewed and tinkered with internally, so it’s not something I can fix myself and I received an email from Apple yesterday asking me why my Mac hasn’t been turned on in 138 days, so, yeah, it’s been awhile!

Anywho- I’m blogging from my phone right now, which is way more complicated than a computer. But the iPad takes soooooo long to blog on that I don’t have it in me. So I think I’m gonna make a series of short blogs on my phone until I can get my computer back. Pardon all the mistakes that will inevitably show up- doing everything through a phone and iPad is such a headache but I have no choice! 

For now, this little post is highlighting my sweet babies! Today is National Son day, and a few days ago was National Daughters day, so here are the social media posts I made for each, starting with my girls.

Just a Mama and her daughters ๐Ÿค I hope they know how much I love them.

I’d like to add 3 things about each child of mine that I didn’t add on Facebook, because I think it’s a good idea๐Ÿ’œ

Lucy- I love how she dances all day long no matter where she is. She doesn’t even notice she’s doing it sometimes, but she’s constantly moving. I love how social she is- she’s ALWAYS wanting to be with friends and “do stuff” with people. I love how every once in awhile, she will actually help me with Sully and is VERY maternal when it happens. She totally acts like a little mom and puts up with all his shenanigans.

Piper- I love how much she plays with her little brother. They fight hard, but love hard too. They are joined at the hip! I LOVE her love for the outdoors. She’d live outside if she could- she’s always exploring and doing outdoor activities in almost all weather. I love how she does her chores right when I ask her to, tries to keep her room clean and organized and loves to clean the bathroom- toilet included!

Now for my boy.

I went from thinking I never wanted a smelly little boy, to craving a son the minute I saw the positive result on my pregnancy test with him, to now, not even knowing how I ever lived without him. Oh boy... I can’t even put into words how much I love this ornery, hilarious, loving, energetic little one๐Ÿ’™

Sully- I love how much fun he has added to our lives. He is the funniest little kid on the planet. He might be moody, but when he’s not cranky, he keeps us all laughing all day long. I love his love for cars and dinosaurs. We never leave the house without both, but cars are in his hands 24/7. He carries his Monster Trucks around with him like they’re gold. I love how, even though he’s rough and hyper, he still says “Mommy, I wanna snuggle with you” almost every day at some point. And sometimes I’ll be in the middle of doing something so I say “hold on- I’ll come snuggle in a minute!” And he waits and waits.... and if I forget, he’ll yell for me from whatever room he’s waiting in for me to come and snuggle up to him- it’s my favorite๐Ÿ’™


How lucky am I to be blessed with 3 babies who fill my heart to the brim?? It’s like they say- Motherhood is truly the hardest job in the world, but also the MOST rewarding. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome- Thanks for stopping by!