gold confetti

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Family Pictures

Hey.... I never posted our family pictures!! I will do so now. We got SO lucky with our weather. I wanted October pictures, but beginning of October when we all still had a bit of our Summer glow.... however, it’s still VERY hot here in October 75% of the time. I risked it and put October 2nd in the books....We were literally in the middle of a heat wave, when suddenly we had a freak cold front move in, and the temps went from 85 on Thursday to 60 on Friday (our picture day) and then back up to the 80’s the whole next week. God must’ve known how important these family pictures were to me, so He helped me out💜

They turned out really good! The kids were really well behaved and did just what they were told- except for one of them who started to lose it near the end.... I won’t name names, but he starts with an ‘S’ and ends with an “Ully.”😉We’ve gotten so lucky that we have only ever had to pay a photographer twice for family pictures. This was one of the times so I would have been really sad if they didn’t turn out! I’m thankful the kids look beyond adorable in them!
For reference, these were taken in Sand Springs, OK in October 2020 by Ashlee White. 

Shawn-36. Britt-33. Lucy-9. Piper- 7. Sully-4.

10 years of marriage and look at this beautiful life we’ve made, babe 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome- Thanks for stopping by!