gold confetti

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

Easter came and went and it did not disappoint, for the most part. Sadly, we got some GREAT family photos taken, but I had my camera set on the wrong setting and they were all MUCH too bright.  You couldn't see the details in our outfits or expressions, which makes me very sad, but I did what I could to darken them and edit them, so what you see is what you get.

Other than that, we had  GREAT holiday! We dyed eggs with friends, and then as a family the day before.  On Sunday we went to Dan and Tiff's and had a fun Easter Egg Hunt.  We dressed up and enjoyed each other and the 75 degree weather!  It was a beautiful day, and I always love the Spiritual reminder of the Atonement and The Resurrection that Easter Morning brings.

Lucy got her first "kid" Bible from Grammy Gilley and I'm excited to start teaching her the Bible stories :)  It's a cute book with fun pictures and simplified parables. She also got spoiled by both sets of her grandparents and Shawn and I.  Her Easter was more like Christmas! Haha, she sure is a lucky baby!  

Shawn looked super handsome in his Easter pastels.  Tiff looked gorgeous (as always!). The Howard boys looked handsome in their linen shirts and ties, and Olivia looked precious with her ruffles and curls :)  Lucy was adorable in a frilly polka dot yellow dress.  Everyday I look at her and marvel at her beauty.  I sure do love my little girl.
She mostly just liked to dip her hands in the dye.  She had some colorful hands that night. It was so funny!  She also had so much fun squeezing and throwing all the eggs down to hear them crack.  It was "cracking" me up! Hehehe. I have so much fun with her!








Tiff said in her blog how hard it is to get a group shot...she was right!




Hope everyone had a very blessed and joy filled holiday!

4 comments:

  1. It was such a great day!! Thank you so so so much for coming up and spending the day with us. I am so in love with Lucy. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great day!! Thank you so so so much for coming up and spending the day with us. I am so in love with Lucy. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!! Looks like the Easter bunny was very good to Lucy this year :) Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had such a fun day. Love the picture of Lucy's chunky little legs while she's dying easter eggs. You are one brave mama but such a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Welcome- Thanks for stopping by!