gold confetti

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Congratulations Graduate!

Lucy graduated! Happy Graduation Baby Girl!  She handled Pre-K as well as anyone could and learned so much about life, friends, and yes, curriculum too :)  Lucy went from only knowing the letter "A" to knowing ALL of her letters and being able to write them in her big, shaky handwriting :)  She learned so many things at school and came home with the cutest crafts and projects ever.  I LOVE Watermelon Seeds for all that they did for our Lucy Lu.  She is not shy, so that wasn't a factor.  But she struggled with wanting to learn anything! Thankfully, Mrs. Veinotte, Miss Lena and Miss Sondra made learning fun for her!  She would come home with so many stories and exciting tales about her days.  It was such blessing to find this school. And finally, it was super cute to watch her graduate and march down the line at her ceremony.  She is such a cutie and it made me smile BIG TIME watching her and her sweet class perform all their songs at graduation tonight. Piper absolutely can't WAIT to start preschool.  I'm sad it won't be at Watermelon Seeds, but hopefully we will find something great in Oklahoma as well.  Lots to look forward to!
 
They sang the cutest little dinosaur song!
They did the pledge :)
Getting her diploma
Look at Sully!!! HAHA this is the best!
Sully looked SO adorable- I couldn't even stand it! 
Look at my 2 handsome men!! 
Lucy's class hatched a chick! It was in an incubator for 3 weeks as they patiently waited!
And we most definitely participated in National Donut Day!
We took a break from packing and hiked on down to the beach a few days ago!  It was Sully's first time touching the water and actually feeling the sand....aaaand he didn't like it too much!  He was ok until Mama slathered the sunscreen all over.  That seemed to bother him.  Then his little tent got a wee bit hot and it was extra windy.  Lesson of the day: 3 month old's are too young for the beach so this year I wouldn't be able to take the kids down there all the time like I did last year.  The good news is, we are moving so I don't feel like I'll be missing out on the beach this Summer.  The bad new is, we are moving so I do feel like I'll be missing out on the beach this Summer.... Yes; moving to Oklahoma is all sorts of bittersweet....
This tent has held all 3 of my babies in all different parts of the United States.  Definitely worth every penny!

I think my next post might be in Oklahoma! Maybe. We have 17 days left and LOTS to do!
Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome- Thanks for stopping by!