gold confetti

Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm In a Hurry!

One of the drags about sharing a computer with the hubby is that we have to split our computer time and he actually really NEEDS the computer tonight, as he needs to study for a big test he is taking tomorrow.  So I'm going to upload pictures of the past 2 weeks, caption them and nothing else.
 First of all: I'm having a major blonde moment and I'm actually loving it! It's fun to have such a change after so many years of being on the dark side!  Plus, living with Ninny gives me free access to her "salon."
Ninny took Lucy on a duck feeding date and they snapped some adorable pictures!
I LOVE it when they play together :)
                       We've spent LOTS of time at the park here in Star. My girls love it there.
                                                                    Me and my Sweet P
                                            Lucy's all time favorite thing this summer- BUBBLES!
 With Shawn working part-time at a golf course, he gets free golf for himself and his spouse.  Score for me!  I am learning for him and it is kinda fun.....when I actually hit the ball!
We have been loving our date nights.  Thanks Ninny and Papa!
                                                               Piper's first time in Pig-Tails
I love the invention of this Buggy at grocery stores! The girls do too!
Lucy's been going to Nursery and loving it!
 Piper is such a good baby! Mommy's been going to the Chiropractor often and she tags along and loves it :)
We've also spent some time at the Star River.  The girls are little water bugs :)
 And of course.....IT'S OFFICIALLY FOOTBALL SEASON!  Daddy's girls are LSU fans just for him :)
Another one of Lucy's favorite activities is mowing the lawn with Papa
 We have been to Eagle Island State Park a couple of times.  There's so many bees this year so it's been short lived (Lucy got stung last time she went!).  But we've had fun the times we've gone :)
One of my favorite things about having girls is painting all of our nails the same color.  I am so girly and it is so much fun for me to play house with my little dolls all day :)
This picture cracks me up because Piper is sucking in AS she is eating! Hahahaha!
                      We celebrated Jack's 8th birthday tonight at Red Robin.  8! Can you believe it?!
Me and 2 really handsome men!
Happy birthday Jackie boy!
Lucy's finger up her nose. HA!
Isn't this precious? Jack sure loves his little nieces!
Ok, Shawn really needs the computer.  I'd feel bad if he failed his test cause of me. HeHeHe. Just kidding. He won't fail.  He knows his stuff. But he is still kicking me off.  Hope I was able to summarize enough for my loyal fans out there....AKA Nana, Mom, Shawn and Tiff ;)  I don't know who all might read my blog regularly!  Anyway, good night, good night.  And once again, Happy Birthday Jack!
Until Next Time......

2 comments:

  1. So much fun to see all the cute pictures of summer! I love your blogs Brittany even when you are in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE reading your blogs Brittany!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Welcome- Thanks for stopping by!